With the holidays approaching fast, I love having those few touches that are special around the home. So here’s a few tips that might spice up your home for the holidays.
1. Dress up your dining room chairs – Just take a decorative pillow case – easy to find to match your home decor and inexpensive – and drape it over the back of the chair. Tie a ribbon around it.
2. Lighting – rope lighting is always fun to use and can create warmth in a room. The stick on LED lights under counters can also transform a room and give it ambience.
3. New light switch plate – change them out to match the room. I showed a home yesterday that had stainless covers in the kitchen – matched the appliancces and blended perfectly with the granite backsplash.
4. Hang mirrors – they bring depth to small rooms, and reflect lighting.
5. Update lampshades – hot glue gun and a trip to the local craft store for beading, ribbon etc. Voila’!
6. Throw pillows – change any season with new throw pillows – inexpensive way to give your living room a whole new fresh look!
7. Upgrade kitchen cabinet hardward – check out the large assortment of designs at places like Lowes, Ikea, Pottery Barn etc.
Enjoy your home for the holidays!! And when you are ready to sell it – please remember Your Paradise Group – Robbie and Lisa!!